Apiary Report is a platform for reporting problems/incidents affecting bee families health
A valuable tool connecting beekeepers with farmers and with local authorities.
- Report bee colony losses, diseases, pests
- Find out in a timely manner about problems reported by other beekeepers in the nearby area.
- Receive notifications from farmers and local authorities when a phytosanitary treatment is executed for a crop.
- Add the details of when and where they're planning to spray an insecticide that may present a risk to bees
(for instance on a flowering crop)
- Notify neighbouring beekeepers about the event.
- Register pesticides spraying reported by farmers
- Inform beekeepers about the place and time of the crop treatment